Friday, August 29, 2008

The Burg....again

Welp, Jed and I left yesterday after a half day of work and made by 2ish in the morning in the Burg.  We are staying with Ben and Jess (Jed's bro and his bride) and our niece and nephew.  We love them!  

Tonight we're off to see  our girls and guys groups and cannot WAIT!  So far, I've been to the J.Crew outlet and bought a dress...you could say I'm a little excited.  :)

I will blog soon.  

-Jed has been gone to South America for a few weeks....I'll update on that later.  
-I painted the stairwell, kitchen, and living room while he was gone.  This was a serious task with out 15 foot ceilings and painting the walls up to it.  I still can't believe I did it.  
-We threw a shower for Roxanne....no pics though :(  Jed took the cam to S. America
-Work has been INSANE
-My parents moved in to their new house and it's my favorite they've ever had.
-More stuff happened but my brain is fried bc I'm getting older.
-RUMINATE is now a non-profit.

Peace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, you updated just for me! We hope you are having fun in the Burg and are not planning on interviewing while you are there...you know sneakiness runs in the family!

Love, Mom