Monday, May 26, 2008

OUR NEW HOUSE!

Alright--so I've decided to do this over a few blogs bc this one turned out so badly :) Here's our house-we love it although we are just beginning the redecorating. I don't think there's a single room that we won't change somthing major in :) Here is our cute fireplace.... And our guest bedroom downstairs...can you tell we need some fresh paint? Jed just loves the pink. Sarcasm people.

And I am standing on the stairs taking this of our den that heads into the kitchen area. NEW COUCHES. I love them. And, of course, my fave coffee table of all times that my hubs made.
Our favorite part of the house is how OPEN it is. We love how the den opens into the kitchen.




2 comments:

Emily said...

i love it! nice couches. i hope one day we'll have nice couches. only those of us who got married while still in college will understand how amazing a new piece of furniture is. :) so far, my living room still looks like a dorm room. hehe. love you and miss you.

Kelli said...

ahhhh that's so fun and cute and beautiful :) I love it. We have to come visit sometime :)