Friday, February 8, 2008

10 things I did this week:

1. Shopped for a day w/my friend Rox, who, by the way, is pregno!

2. Bought Palmer's Cocoa Butter for my "beauty flaws."

3. Met with an amazing grant writer, who helped me out big time!

4. Had birthday dinner for my grandmother, Minnie, in our itty bitty apartment.

5. Complained because Nikki began her heat cycle.

6. Watched a funnel cloud pass over our house (and got a sweet pic too). This was a first. Amazing. I am so thankful that it was not a tornado here!

7. Changed the date for our Burg trip :)

8. Went to the Allie awards (the DeSoto County Golden Globes).

9. Watched a lot of TLC.

10. Cooked soup!

Another uneventful week, maybe next week will look better.....

2 comments:

eas8302 said...

Whitney, I miss you. When are you coming to California?

Kelli said...

when are you coming? can't wait :)

TLC...oh I miss that channel!