Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lagniappe

So I know that this makes 2 in one day, but I also know that miracles DO happen once in awhile. I just wanted to preview 2 upcoming blog entries:
1. I got a job....I'll tell you all ab it very soon.
2. I am going this weekend to a women's retreat at Lagniappe Pres. in Bay St. Louis, MS. I cannot imagine a better women's retreat than one that Kelli is planning or that I went to last year BUT this will be a close second, or third, I expect. Check out the line-up. And you have to know that one of my fave preachers (top 2, my dad being the other, I'm not just saying that cuz he's my dad) is the pastor of the church, Jean Larroux. Get on and listen to one of his sermons. He's nothing short of amazing. This is a man who knows Jesus and who knows his sin. I leave in the morning and then get back Sunday in time to see Mike, (Rox's hubby) be ORDAINED!

8 comments:

Kelli said...

you little cheat! LOL no seriously have fun.

congrats on the job! can't wait to hear about it :)

Panera or Crackel Barrel (I'll have Victoria, but that'll be better then having both kiddos)

Yay. LOVE YOU :)

Roxanne said...

Hope you have fun this weekend!!..and sorry I flaked on you last night :(

eas8302 said...

Congrats on the job, Whit! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Kelli said...

Panera it is then, 9:30 too early?

Anonymous said...

i am just trying to figure out how to post a comment!

Anonymous said...

Ashley figured it out for me! Yay, I can make comments which is great b/c you know how opinionated i am! lol

Kelli said...

hey I forgot to say goodbye to you...I'm so sad now. :(

we went to the early service and then I heard them announce that you all were back visiting...and well I missed saying goodbye...grrrrrr

I had a blast Sat. Night :)

Kelli said...

seriously I hope your working because I want pictures and you better have a dern good excuse for not getting them out there! LOL